Emergency Service Available
– Two to four hour turn around for dry cleaning and pressing, assuming cleaning staff is available. Certain restrictions apply. Rule of thumb: The earlier in the day you bring in your garments, the better your chance of getting them back in 3 hours or less. Emergency Service is only available at the 2801 Homestead Location in Chapel Hill.
– Prices for Emergency Service vary depending on the type of garment, time of the day and availability of cleaning staff.
Rush Service Available
– Rush Service is available 6 days a week at the 2801 Homestead Location.
– Monday Thur Friday: In by 8:30 AM -> Out After 5:00 PM
– Saturday: In by 8:00 AM -> Out After 4:00 PM
There are no additional charges for Rush Service.
Our Low Pricing Policies
– Regular garments, Dry Cleaned & Pressed – $2.37 each (plus tax)
– Men’s Shirts, Laundered & Pressed – $2.37 each.
About 80% of the garments customers bring in are considered regular garments and we will dry clean and press them for only $2.37 each.
About 20% of the garments customers bring in are delicate garments or considered specialty garments and prices vary depending on the additional time and processes we have to take to clean them.
Example 1: A wool sweater is a regular garment. A fancy cashmere sweater is a specialty garment, since we have to take extra care in protecting the garment due to its frailty.
Example 2: A man’s suit jacket is a regular garment. A man’s winter coat is a specialty garment, because of the extra care needed due to its size and weight.
Example 3: A cotton blouse is a regular garment. A silk blouse is a specialty garment, since again, we have to take extra care in protecting the garment due to its frailty.